Aside from petitioning and our community activities each year, the Libertarian Party of Greene County is involved in State, County and Local Elections. The Libertarian Party of Greene County is Proud that we have had our members run for office not just in Municipal, County and State wide Elections, we have had a member run for the Libertarian Party Nomination for President of the United States. In addiction, we have had a member elected to a non-partisan office as a member of the Springfield City Council.
This coming year we plan to have a host of candidates on Greene County Ballots. The helpful links below provide information on the 2018 Elections.
- 2018 Missouri Election Calendar
- Where do I vote?
- Candidate filing information August 7, 2018 Primary Election
- 2018 ELECTED OFFICIALS QUALIFICATIONS
- Election Judge Application Form
- Elected Official Qualifications for Greene County Offices
- Registered Voter List Request Form
- Candidate Affidavit of Tax Payments
- Review Election Law
- Greene County Precinct Locator
- Greene County Voter Precinct Map
- REGISTER TO VOTE
- Join the Missouri LP
- Join the National Libertarian Party
- Missouri Ethics Commission Candidate Central